Recruiting top performers in regional WA.
Filling a senior or permanent position requires a significant time investment. At Globe Workforce Solutions, we treat your business success as if it were our own, and seek to support your financial and operational goals by introducing you to strong and motivated candidates.
Specialising in the recruitment of agricultural, blue collar, health, hospitality and administrative talent, we provide you with a dedicated client services partner to listen to your requirements and devise a tailored acquisition strategy.
From initial concept through to placement, we are flexible in our recruitment approach enabling you to select the parts of the hiring process you require including:
- Candidate sourcing, screening and assessment
- Hiring administration
- On-boarding and offer management
Finding motivated, qualified and trustworthy employees is our core business, so by engaging our permanent placement solutions, you’re gaining instant access to a global talent pool and significant in-house HR expertise.
Should the unexpected occur and a placed candidate terminates their contract, or does not meet desired expectations within the agreed guarantee period, we will source a replacement at no additional cost.
If appropriate, we also offer probationary contracts from our pool of pre-qualified talent.
How we are different.
- We specialise in businesses located throughout Western Australia who face seasonal, demographic or logistical challenges in the retention of a strong, motivated team.
- We assign a dedicated client service manager to your business who wants to know the inner workings of your operations.
- We provide you with scalable workforce solutions that enable you to trial candidates prior to making a permanent offer.
- We boast a global talent pool of qualified professionals who are motivated to work in regional Australia to experience the lifestyle.
- We are skilled in handling barriers to entry such as visa applications, tax and compliance issues, establishment of candidate bank accounts and logistical challenges.