Housekeeping Staff Needed!!
Karratha, Western Australia
We are seeking Utility Staff member for our mining client in the Pilbara. You will primarily be working 10 hours shifts 3 days a week with the potential for extra hours in other locations.
- Housekeeping or cleaning experience is needed
- You are fit & healthy as the work is physically demanding
- Reliable, hardworking, versatile and dependable are your key strengths
- You have a positive attitude and great work ethic
- You can commit for at least 6 months of employment
- You are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
About the Job:
Reporting to the Mine Site Cleaning Supervisor you will deliver a range of services including;
- Cleaning rooms including but not limited to:
- Making beds
- Vacuuming and mopping
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Cleaning communal areas
- Using specialized commercial cleaning equipment
- Performing other duties, as may be required, to ensure all mandated services are delivered as per the scope of the contract
- The role requires staff to perform a number of physical activities including manual handling and lifting, bending, using heavy equipment
Why you want this Job:
- Work consistent hours
- Be secure in ongoing work
- Paid Travel Time
- Have a true Aussie Mining town experience!
- Meals provided
- Accommodation available as well
- Counts as 462 second year visa work
Please be aware that this not a FIFO role. Successful candidates will need to be in Karratha or willing to relocate.
If you are up for a challenge, want to save up money and have an unforgettable experience APPLY NOW!