Night Commercial Cleaner (Part Time)
A role has become available for Part Time Commercial Night Cleaners – Immediate Start
Are you looking for something different, than the usual 9-5 job? Are you a night-owl that works best late afternoon until late night?
Are you a parent returning to the workforce? Do you want a new job that fits in with your busy schedule and family? Or are you just after a job that offers mainly night shifts and with a part time commitment?
Then this might be the job you are looking for!
Why you want this job:
- Opportunity to take ownership over your work
- Attractive salary
- Transport provided
- Consistent working hours
- Accommodation available if required
About our client:
Our client has been serving commercial businesses in Karratha for over 20 years. Their custom cleaning solutions, quality assurance program, professional staff and responsive service levels have set them apart in the market and contributed to their success. All our clients Commercial Cleaners play a key role in their growth and customer retention by consistently providing a quality service to their valued customers.
About the role:
- Commercial cleaning offices, facilities and accommodation to a high standard
- Using floor scrubbing machines and iMOPs
- Maintaining a high level of cleaning throughout the client’s complexes
- Working mainly Mon-Fri nights (7pm until 11pm) and Sat morning shifts
- Previous Commercial Cleaning experience would be ideal, but not essential
- Must be reliable, independent and hardworking
- An overall great work ethic with a keen eye for detail
- Valid Driver’s License essential
- Available for the long term (6 months min commitment)
- Great Teamplayer, but also able to work independently
Globe Workforce Solutions is an established Karratha based company that specialises in arranging permanent, seasonal, temporary, casual and rotational staff for our various clients throughout Western Australia.
How you can apply:
Please reply to this ad by sending us your CV and cover letter, stating why you think you are suitable for this position.
The Globe Team