Dampier Office Cleaner
***Dampier Cleaner needed***
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Dampier, WA
Hours: 45-50 / week
Who we are
Globe Workforce Solutions is an established Karratha based company that specialises in arranging permanent, seasonal, temporary, casual and rotational staff for our various clients throughout Western Australia.
About our client
Our client has been serving commercial businesses in Karratha for over 20 years. Their custom cleaning solutions, quality assurance program, professional staff and responsive service levels have set them apart in the market and contributed to their success.
Your new role
- Office and facility cleaning in Dampier
- Monday – Friday, 4 – 4.30 am starts for about 9 hours a day on average
What we are looking for
- Prior cleaning experience
- Australian permanent resident (working in a government office, their requirement)
- Must be willing to commit for at least 6 months
- Valid drivers licence
- ‘Roll the sleeves up’, proactive attitude
- Supportive leadership team
- Proven track record of promoting within, pay rises for diligence and work ethic
- Staff accommodation available
This is not a FIFO role
If you got what it takes to be our next cleaning superstar. APPLY TODAY!
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org