Energetic Night Cleaner Wanted!
Our client has been serving commercial businesses and homeowners in Karratha for over 18 years. Their custom cleaning solutions, quality assurance program, professional people and responsive service levels have set them apart in the market and contributed to their growth. The cleaning and maintenance team play a key role in their growth and customer retention by consistently providing quality cleaning services to their valued customers.
As a Cleaning & Maintenance Team Member you will be responsible for handling all of the scheduled and project cleaning work for commercial clients. No one day is the same and you will always be learning new skills in a fun and fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a job with plenty of hours and the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people then this is the perfect opportunity. On top of having fun and saving $$ this job offers:
- Solid, consistent and reliable work with plenty of hours on offer
- Excellent opportunity to live and work with like-minded travellers in the Pilbara region
- A friendly team with a work hard, play hard lifestyle
- Staff accommodation available
- Pay rises for diligence and work ethic
- Scheduled commercial night cleaning work
- Around 40-50 hrs per week
- Office and commercial accommodation cleaning : clean and replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Identify potential safety issues and communicate them to clients
- Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave
- Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer checklist and company paperwork
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting
- Minimum Commitment of 6 months
- Must have a drivers license and be able to drive a work van
- Fit & healthy guys and girls as the work is physically demanding
- Able to work in the heat as Karratha will be hot
- Reliable, hardworking and dependable are your key strengths
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests
- Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done
- Self starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems
This is NOT a FiFo position, you will be based in Karratha.