EOI for the next COMMERCIAL CLEANER SUPERSTAR
We are always seeking the next Cleaning Superstar!
Do you pride yourself on your diligent work and attention to detail?
Want to work autonomously and take responsibility for your own work?
If so, keep reading! You may be the one we’re looking for!
About the Perks
- Permanent, ongoing role
- Hours range from 20 – 40+ hours per week
- Opportunity to take ownership over your work
- Transport provided
- Accommodation available if required
About our client
Our client is a successful Karratha based Commercial Cleaning business who is always on the lookout for motivated and hardworking staff to take on a various commercial cleaning roles! Shifts can vary depending on client requirements.
About the role
- Commercial cleaning of Domestic and Commercial premises, which includes cleaning bathrooms, kitchens and common areas to a high standard.
- Linen exchange and laundering
- Using iMOPs
- Maintaining a high level of cleaning throughout all assigned client premises
- Experience with cleaning is a bonus but not necessary
- Must be reliable, independent and hardworking
- An overall great work ethic with a keen eye for detail
- Valid Driver’s Licence essential
- Available for the long term (6 months min commitment)
- Must be in Karratha this is NOT a FIFO position
Globe Workforce Solutions is an established Karratha based company that specializes in arranging permanent, seasonal, temporary, casual and rotational staff for our various clients throughout Western Australia.
We are always looking for awesome crew for our awesome clients… if you have got the goods, please contact us about this or other jobs we may have available.
Please reply to this ad by sending us your CV to email@example.com