Bar Duty Manager
Are you a bar/tavern superstar that loves a more relaxed environment? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our client is an established country pub in the Port Hedland area (Northern Western Australia). We are currently recruiting for a dynamic individual to join the friendly team as a Duty Manager. We are looking for candidates with a vibrant personality, a can do attitude, and experience in a similar role.
- Experience the Aussie outback and enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle at an outback pub
- Continue to develop your skills and experience in a busy establishment
- Enjoy the culture and lifestyle that comes with working in a small community
- Discounted accommodation available – live and work with like-minded travelers!
- Closing the establishment 2-3 nights per week
- Counting tills, the safe and banking + managing staff
- Dealing with customer complaints in a timely and appropriate manner
- Serving food and drinks
- Ensure compliance with all liquor licensing & council obligations
- Approved Managers License
- Extensive knowledge of RSA rules & regulations
- Bar tending experience (duty manager experience preferable)
- A fun and bubbly personality
- Minimum 6 month commitment
Don’t miss out of your chance to score this sea change opportunity. APPLY TODAY!
Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are encouraged to apply!