HOUSEKEEPER/FACILITY CLEANER – IMMEDIATE START
Reporting to the Mine Site Cleaning Supervisor you will deliver a range of services including;
- Cleaning rooms including but not limited to:
- Making beds
- Vacuuming and mopping
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Cleaning communal areas
- Using specialised commercial cleaning equipment
- Performing other duties, as may be required, to ensure all mandated services are delivered as per the scope of the contract
- The role requires staff to perform a number of physical activities including manual handling, lifting and bending
- Counts as 462 second year visa work
- Housekeeping or cleaning experience is needed
- You are fit & healthy as the work is physically demanding
- Reliable, hardworking, versatile and dependable are your key strengths
- You have a positive attitude and great work ethic
- You can commit for at least 6 months of employment
- You are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Valid Drivers licence
- Must be willing and able to pass a Drug & Alcohol and Medical assessment
- Used to working in the Pilbara heat
Staff Accommodation may be available.
About our client
Our client is seeking Housekeeping Staff member to join their mining camp in the Pilbara for Tues – Thursday working 10 hours shifts for the three days. Fri – Sun you will work for a local commercial cleaning company cleaning a facility 4-8 hours each day.
Who we are
Globe Workforce Solutions is an established Karratha based company that specialises in arranging permanent, seasonal, temporary, casual and rotational staff for our various clients throughout Western Australia.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV to the Globe Team firstname.lastname@example.org 08 6420 5000 Karratha, Western Australia